Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pictures of the 2013 GOTY!

Hey, guys! I'm here with all the latest GOTY info, from soon-to-come GOTYs to current GOTYs. You may know me from AGSmoothies, my YouTube channel, and I'm so excited to start making this blog, it's going to be so much FUN! :D

So it seems that we have found a picture of the 2013 GOTY, who is going to be Saige. Here are some pictures I have edited so you can get a close view of her things. The original images are from Doll Diaries, so remember that these are NOT my photos!




So what do you think about it? I'll need to give this blog a make-over. Any ideas? Remember, it's GOTY themed.

2 comments:

  1. Put up pics of all the past goty's in the background it'd be cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... good idea! Maybe I'll do it when I have the time! Also, check out the new info that I know so far about what COULD be the 2014 GOTY.

      Delete